People are receiving messages from DOPBNK since last two years. They still don’t know why these DOPBNK messages received on their mobile number. Do you know which Bank is DOPBNK? What is DOPBNK full form? Why people are receiving DOPBNK messages?
To know more about DOPBNK and its meaning, read this article up to the end. Here you will find the full form of vm-DOPBANK and why you are getting messages from this bank.
DOPBNK Full Form (vm, bh, bv)
The full form of DOPBNK is Department of Post Bank. Department of Post Bank is working under the India Post. India Post is a central government department in India.
Why you are getting messages from DOPBNK
Those people who have a post office account, are receiving DOPBNK messages. If you are getting messages from DOPBNK bank, it means you have a post office account where your mobile number is registered.
Therefore, this bank is sending DOPBNK message on your registered number.
The DOPBNK details are as under-
|Full form of DOPBNK
|Department of Post Bank
|Name of Department
|DOPBNK messages IDs
|vm-dopbnk, bh-dopbnk, bv-dopbnk, etc
|RD, TD, IPPB, POSB, MSY, MIS, KVP, NSC, SCSS, FD
DOBNK means which bank
The meaning of DOBNK is Department of Post Bank.
Is DOBNK message fake
No, DOBNK messages are not fake. These messages are legal and safe. Don’t worry about it, if you are receiving DOPBNK SMS.
How to withdraw money from dopbnk
If you want to withdraw money for your dopbnk account, you have to visit nearest post office.
Fill the withdrawal form and submit it along with post office passbook.
After confirmation, post office will give you money as per your request.
How do I check my DOPBNK account details
To know DOPBNK account details, you can user POSA facility by following below easy steps.
- Visit the Post Office e-Passbook Online Portal from the below link https://posbseva.ippbonline.com/indiapost/signin
- Enter your registered mobile number and fill captcha (mobile number registered in Post office account)
- Click on the login button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP and click on the Submit button.
- A new window will appear.
- Click on the click here button.
- Select your Scheme type as Post Office Savings Account (SB) and enter your POSB account number and registered mobile in respective columns.
- Enter the captcha and click on the continue button.
- Again an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the Verify button.
- A new window will appear containing the Balance enquiry and Mini statement options.
- Choose an option as required.
- If you want to check the balance of your post office savings bank account then click on the Balance Enquiry option.
- POSB Account Balance will appear on the screen.
- If you want to check the mini statement for your SB account then click on the Mini Statement option.
- The last 10 transitions will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download button to download Mini Statement.
Watch the below video to know more information.
Which Bank name is DOPBNK
Department of Post bank is known as DOBNK bank. Following accounts can be opened at DOPBANK.
- Post Office Savings Bank Account (POSB)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- Monthly Income Account (MIS)
- Fixed Deposit (FD)
- IPPB Account
- Recurring Deposit Account (RD)
- Mahila Samman Yojana Account
- Senior Citizen Savings Scheme Account
- NSC and KVP account